In a recent project we were asked by a customer to develop a tank suitable for washing sieves as there previous method posed a health and safety risk as well as an environmental one. The main purposes of the tank is so that the sieve can be washed out without the user having to hold it and to stop sediment entering the sewage system.
The main features are –
- Stainless Steel – this makes the tank hardwearing and it won’t rust.
- Fitted Baffles – this is to stop sediment entering the main sewage system.
- Spray Arm – also made from stainless steel and features a spring action gooseneck and turn ceramic cartridge to prevent leakage.
- Supported hole – the hole is reinforced on the mesh to allowed for a potentially heavy sieve. These can be change depending on the size sieve you are washing.
- Mesh top – after washing, the sieve can be then left on the mesh to drip dry.
- Built in splash back – this stops any water escaping from the tank and keeps the area dry.
- Optional Recirculation pump – this allows the tank to be used when in an area with no mains plumbing.
The tanks are manufactured on an order by order basis to suit the customer needs and workspace. In recent orders we have also developed and manufactured a double wash station and we are currently in the process of manufacturing a triple work station to allow more sieves to washed at one time.