An extremely useful laboratory sample divider for quickly obtaining a small representative sample. The divider consists of a stationary hopper of 2.6 litres capacity with a vibratory feed chute feeding through a funnel onto a turntable driven at 52RPM carrying six sample collecting bins. The rate of flow along the vibratory chute can be varied from a trickle upwards. Hopper and funnel made from powder coated steel, collecting bins and chute from stainless steel. This apparatus was originally designed to meet the special requirements of sampling detergent powder, but it can be used for any type of powder of any bulk density.
- Extremely accurate
- Suitable for small and medium size samples
- 6 stainless steel sample collecting bins
- Turntable rotating at approx. 52rpm secured by quick release strap and detachable stainless steel clips
- Vibrating feeder unit mounted above bins
- 2.6 litre hopper
- Controlled rate of feed to suit materials of varying bulk densities
- 60W geared motor unit
- Power 230v/110v ( please state your preferred voltage on order )
- Dimensions: 580x264x800mm
- Weight: 30kg
FOR REPAIRS, OUR MAINTENANCE SERVICE OR SPARES FOR THIS MACHINE,
PLEASE CONTACT THE SALES TEAM.