Please note this logger is supplied excluding probes.
- Two channel WiFi logger with 2 type K or type T probe sockets. Please choose your preferred option.
- Range -100 to 1372 °C, with a resolution of 0.1 °C/°F to 999.9°C thereafter 1°C.
- Battery powered, cost-effective, temperature monitoring system that remotely records the temperature of appliances and buildings.
- Each logger transmits the recorded data to a WiFi router connected to the internet however the loggers have a range limited to the specification of the users WiFi router.
- LCD displaying temperature, WiFi connection status, max/min recorded temperatures, alarm status and battery life.
- Will record temperature from both sensors, recording up to a maximum of 18000 readings (9000 from each sensor).
- Each logger incorporates a red and green LED. The flashing green LED indicates that the logger is active/logging and the flashing red LED indicates that your customised preset alarms have been exceeded.
- Supplied with a USB lead.
- ThermaData Studio software is available to download FREE from the ETI website and is licence free, no ongoing or subscription charges.